We’re looking to hire a full-time Studio Coordinator to manage the day to day functions for our New York studio. We’re a fun, creative team in a fast-paced but casual entrepreneurial environment. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who wears multiple hats with ease, works well with little supervision. We are seeking a pro active and solution minded thinker with demonstrated ability to work under time pressure and meet set deadlines. The right candidate must be a responsible self-starter and team player who values detail and accuracy, with superior follow through skills.
We are seeking candidates with previous experience in office management, bookkeeping and/or shipping and distribution.
Job responsibilities and duties:
* Answer phones and/or route daily communications from customers and colleagues
* Responsible for day-to-day office operations and upkeep; support administrative needs
* Data Entering item skus into QuickBooks and inventory management system software
* Review sales orders, obtain credit approvals, and approve orders for shipping
* Data and order entry and maintenance of customer database
* Ensure bookkeeping is up-to-date and accurate for current reporting. Cash and credit card receipt entering
* Customer support for retail and wholesale customers
* Assist with the EDI and compliance process with major retailers as it relates to receiving purchase orders, sending invoices electronically, and meeting other compliance
* Analyze methods and process to uncover problems and inefficiencies; proactive in researching and implementing cost efficient strategies
* Communicate with customer point persons from the order process through completion; invoice and follow up on Account Receivables
* Human Resources support including employee attendance tracking
* Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Quick Books database systems (or other); apparel/footwear industry software-EDI a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Time management skills.
* Proactive issue resolution with results
* Work well under pressure
* Flexibility and ability to manage changes in priorities and schedules
* Ability to learn new systems quickly
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include vacation and health care options.